Saving you more than 1/2 the cost of replacement
Economical driveway & sidewalk repair
Issues we address
Uneven sidewalks in front of a business or commercial property are a liability for a business owner. These problem areas are considered trip hazards for people walking along the sidewalk. With sidewalk raising, you can quickly repair slanted, cracked, or sunken sidewalks and driveways to provide a stable and safe surface once again.
The driveway raising process
The process for driveway raising is considerably different than replacing the concrete. We drill 1 inch holes in your existing concrete and add a lime and portland cement mix underneath to raise it to a level surface. You can walk on the sidewalk or drive on the driveway the same day! The evidence of repairs is nearly invisible, too.
• Less than 1/2 the cost of complete replacement
• No color change in the concrete
• No damage to your grass or landscaping
• Work completed in hours rather than days
• Ready for use in the same day
• No need to tear out good concrete
• Great way to recycle concrete
• All work guaranteed